Accessories for the X-R and X-Y microphone systems
- RCA male to female right-angle adaptor.
- RCA male to male adaptor.
- RCA female to female adaptor.
- RCA “Y” adaptor – dual female to male allows two capsules to connect to one amplifier, or may be used as a capsule extension or right-angle adaptor with the X-Y microphone.
- RCA termination for unused input on X-Y microphone.
- Equalization disc for X-R omnidirectional capsule adds a +6dB on-axis boost above 2kHz, for enhanced directivity or improved signal-to-noise ratio. May be used with X-Y microphone, X-R microphone body, 1/4″ thread clip, or wire hanger. Includes windscreen.
- Acoustic low-pass filter reduces high-frequency response by -6dB/octave above 400Hz when used with omnidirectional capsule.
- Violin and viola/mandolin mounts clamp to the instrument.
- Magnet mount uses small neodymium & ferrite magnets to retain the clip through a thin surface, such as an acoustic guitar top, or directly to a ferrous surface.
- Surface mount enables use of X-R capsules as a boundary microphone when attached to larger surface.
- Mid-side mount for X-8S microphone with X-R remote capsule.
- Wire hanger used to orient capsules suspended from cable in overhead applications.
- 1/4″ thread clip connects with any standard 1/4″-20 threaded mount.
- Replacement USB charging cable for X-Y microphone and IPA amplifier with internal Li-ion battery.
- 5V or 12V DC power supply for X-Y microphone and IPA amplifier (5V for v2, 12V for v1).
- 5V to 12V DC converter cable with USB-A input for X-Y microphone and IPA amplifier (v1) — specify length, up to 1m.
- Replacement 5/8″-27 thread standard microphone clip.
- Replacement windscreen (specify microphone).