X-R microphone system accessories
$5.00 – $39.00
Accessories for the X-R and X-Y microphone systems:
- RCA male to female right-angle adaptor.
- RCA male to male adaptor.
- RCA “Y” adaptor – male to dual female allows two capsules to connect to one amplifier, or may be used as a capsule extension or right-angle adaptor with the X-Y stereo microphone.
- RCA termination for unused input on X-Y stereo microphone.
- Equalization disc for X-R omnidirectional capsule adds a 6dB on-axis boost above 3kHz, for enhanced directivity or improved signal-to-noise ratio. May be used with X-R microphone body, 1/4″ thread clip, or wire hanger. Includes windscreen.
- Violin and viola/mandolin mounts clamp to the instrument.
- Magnet mount uses small neodymium & ferrite magnets to retain the clip through a thin surface, such as an acoustic guitar top, or directly to a ferrous surface.
- Surface mount enables use of X-R capsules as a boundary microphone when attached to larger surface.
- Wire hanger used to orient capsules suspended from cable in overhead applications.
- 1/4″ thread clip connects with any standard 1/4″-20 threaded mount.
- Acoustic low-pass filter reduces high-frequency response by 6dB/octave above 400Hz when used with omnidirectional capsule.
- 5V or 12V DC power supply for X-Y microphone and IPA amplifier (5V for v2, 12V for v1).
- 5V to 12V DC converter cable with USB-A input for X-Y microphone and IPA amplifier (v1) — specify length, up to 1m.
- mid-side mount for X-8S microphone with X-R remote capsule.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|