Here’s a teaser photo–new X-Y series with options for 2D stereo and 2D or 3D surround, with fixed or interchangeable capsule heads! Use any X-R capsule (including a new shorty cardioid capsule pictured) with any head, for the first four-channel microphone system that can support any stereo, dual pair stereo, or surround configuration desired!
– new two to four-channel X-Y, with the same feature set as the IPAv2 and interchangeable capsule heads.
– new options for the X-R amplifier body; two or four channels, with fixed capsule head (this will be the standard length X-R body, not the short version pictured)
– two channel stereo, 120 degrees.
– three channel left-center-right, or mid-side (with decoding in amplifier), 90 degrees.
– four channel 2D surround, 90 degrees.
– four channel 3D surround (ambisonic), 120 degrees.
Due to launch in September . . . so stay tuned!
But wait, there’s more!
In the works for the end of the year–a USB interface with onboard DSP, in three available configurations:
– as an add-in for the new four-channel X-Y, using USB or internal battery power.
– as a USB interface with XLR-3-F or XLR-5-F input, supplying 16V phantom to any Naiant microphone (or other brand supported by 16V phantom).
– as a dedicated USB-only output X-Y amplifier.
Feature set to include:
– DSP filters, mixers, volume control, limiter, plus analog gain control, to create any imaginable two-channel output to USB (or analog) from four-channel input.
– 110dBA dynamic range for four channel input (more for stereo and mono)
– control by Windows or Android application with offline capability–connect to set DSP, then disconnect to run on internal battery to analog output!
The four-channel X-Yv2 is about to drop, available for order on November 1! Yes, it’s taken longer than I had planned, because there are a lot of pieces to this new system!
The USB interface is in prototype stage, but won’t be ready until Q2 of 2020, at the earliest. I have a new concept for an analog amplifier with several selectable encoding and decoding matrices for surround and stereo formats, that is planned for Q1!
And it’s finally here! Since there are so many pieces to the system, I have created a bundle for the X-R, so you can get a complete system in one click!
I can’t make a bundle for the X-Y though, just too many options! If you need help ordering, I can create a shopping cart for you and post that as an order in your account. Then you can review and pay!
Andrew Caldwell: 4
James David Lawrence: 1
Robert Garthe: 1
Guest Posters: 0
Most Users Ever Online: 13
Currently Browsing this Page: